Using Lake Mary Surgery Center for outpatient surgical procedures reduces operation costs, allowing physicians to hold down expenses and patient out-of-pocket costs.
In addition to cost savings, patients will experience a beautiful, efficient, state-of-the-art medical facility equipped with the most modern technology available.
Our highly trained staff maintains a patient focused philosophy ensuring the most comfortable and efficient experience possible for patients requiring minimally intrusive surgical procedures.
- Timeliness/Turnover – Our staff is trained and experienced with quick turnover of cases.
- Convenient Location – Just off Interstate 4 and Rinehart Road, north of Lake Mary Blvd.
- Service-oriented Staff – Bilingual staff available
- Easy Scheduling - We work with you to simplify scheduling and information flow. Block times are available.
- 2 Operating Rooms and 1 Procedure Room
EQUIPMENT ON SITE
- Pain Management: OEC 9800 C-arm
- Podiatry: OEC 6800 mini C-arm
- General Surgery: Two (2) Stryker towers and scopes for Laparoscopic procedures
- Orthopedic: Two (2) Stryker towers and scopes for Arthroscopic shoulder, knee and ACL repairs
- ENT: Endoscopic sinus shaver and microscopes
- We have access to multiple companies who provide us with a wide inventory of specialty implants and equipment.